Monday, October 3, 2011

It's been a busy couple of weeks. I spent last weekend with Peg Krzyzewski at Art & Soul, in Portland, OR.  She was teaching "Art Charm Buffet", and I got to assist! It was a lot of fun, and the class went very well. Peggy is such a kick, too!

I've been able to get out in the "Glassebo" more often lately. These beads are for swaps with the ArtCharms group, but people have been going nuts over the kitties, so I'm going to make more. The eyes are silver!

"Practical Cats"

"Missing: Linus"


"Dead Man's Party"

The above are for the Halloween Swap, and the following for the Purple / Green Swap. 


"Purple / Green "

2 comments:

  1. Okay...I need to buy some black kitties from you Kia!! Way Cool--all three!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE those black kitties...and all the other beads you have created. Can't wait until you open a shop!

    ReplyDelete