Sunday, November 11, 2012

What have you been up to all summer?

I can't believe I haven't posted since April. I suppose it marked the beginning of the summer, when *things got seriously busy*.  I also fell and messed myself up for a while, so I haven't been able to get out to the glass shop. What I did do, was finally open my ArtFire store!

Kia Dallons Studio

I'm still getting my act together, and will be listing more soon, but please check it out. I welcome any feedback, and suggestions as I'm just figuring out their system. Yes, the Tiny Books are going in next!

That said, I have done a couple more Tiny Books since I last posted. "Small Rituals" was made for a "Talismins" themed swap, and "The Blue Bottle I'll post about in full later, after that swap is complete. It is for a group that is doing a fundraiser for Beads of Courage, which also includes a "blog hop". I'm not sure what that is about, but I figure I better get on the stick, and post some stuff, eh. I also have a few misc. artsstuffs to put up too...   but really, I spent most of the summer trying my first real garden, wildcrafting, and canning, drying, picklng, and otherwise preserving everything I could gets my hands on.

I just started a new blog detailing those adventures.  : )   Not much there yet, but lots to come! If you really want to know what I've been up to, you'll have to look there!

And, with no further ado...   Arkadia Wildcraft & Kitchen


No comments:

Post a Comment